Looking for Kai Davis, Your Shopify SEO Guy?
You’re in the right place!
Hey there, I’m Kai Davis
These days I’m ‘Your Shopify SEO Guy’ and focused on growing Double Your Ecommerce 🚀.
I help businesses on Shopify and Shopify Plus grow with SEO Strategy and growth marketing.
Looking for information about my products and email newsletter for Independent Creators? You can find that down here 👇
Get access to a treasure trove of resources, guides, videos, interviews, and more to help you market and grow your business.
Get free access to the Premium Resource Center
Are you looking to market and grow your business? You’ll love the treasure trove of resources I’ve put together in my Premium Resource Center.
The Premium Resource Center is my gift to you, a library full of articles, summaries, references, primers, manuals, videos, interviews, downloadables, and more on marketing and growing your business.
Enter your email in the form below (and then follow the instructions to confirm that you aren’t a robot 🤖) and you’ll get free access to the Premium Resource Center (or read more here).
Stop writing proposals for free! Instead, start selling paid discovery + strategy as a productized service—a roadmap. Learn how with Quick Start Roadmapping.
Stop writing proposals.
Start selling paid discovery.
With Quick Start Roadmapping, you’ll learn how to:
- Start selling paid strategy—‘roadmapping’ projects
- Stop writing proposals—and start charging for your valuable insights
- Radically differentiate yourself from your competitors—you aren’t ‘just a pair of hands’
When you sell your first paid roadmap, you’ll have a fantastic return on your investment, no matter if you charge $500, $1500, or $5000+ for your roadmaps.
Read these fan favorite articles first! Start by reading this selection of the best articles, resources, and guides on the site.
Top resources to help you grow
- Read about Standard Operating Procedures for consultants and creators
- Get a teardown for your website and it a better salesperson
- You’ll love my missed meeting email – a ‘client no-show’ email to someone who missed a meeting
- I’ve guested on a lot of podcasts and learned a few things. Get my podcast outreach email template or checkout my podcast guest checklist.
- Read my article on you-focused language and learn how to write about your reader (and stop talking about yourself).
- Learn more about roadmapping sessions and how to start selling your expertise (instead of writing proposals).
- My client intake cheat sheet will give you a template for your consulting client intake form.
- This outreach tracking spreadsheet will help you track your email outreach efforts
- Download my content promotion checklist and get a recipe for promoting your products, content, and services
- Or sign up for my Premium Resource Center and get dozens of templates, guides, articles, and videos to help you grow