Learn the words for your initial calls
Your Initial Call Script covers the essentials you need to know to run your initial calls with prospects and leads like a consultant, with simple terminology, a concise format, and vital information.
Using a script and list of questions in your initial calls and conversations with your leads is a simple, powerful step you can take to go from an ‘order-taking contractor’ to ‘consultant.’
Do you know what questions to ask your leads when you first get them on the phone (or Zoom)? When you first meet them face to face?
What if you had a script that you could follow with the questions and lines to use to lead the conversation and uncover what you need to know from the client?
Start Interviewing Your Leads Like A Consultant
Think back to the last time you called a professional service provider. A doctor, lawyer, or accountant, for example. Someone you were calling on for professional advice.
How did the conversation go? Did the professional lead the conversation? Did they have a list of questions they walked you through? Did they use that information to assess if you were a fit to work with them?
Before professionals start discussing (or prescribing) solutions, they assess fit and understand your situation. To do that, they’ll ask questions like:
- What are you experiencing?
- What outcome are you looking for?
- What’s your timeframe?
And so on.
Simple and easy.
Because a professional has a list of questions and a script they can reference and follow, they can learn the most important, most relevant information, without wasting any time.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could do the same?
Presenting Your Initial Call Script
By having a script and list of questions you can review (and follow!) on your initial call with a lead, you ensure that you get all the information that you need from every lead you talk to.
Before you spend time writing a proposal or preparing a quote, you can determine if this is a good lead for your business.
By having a process, a script, and a list of questions that you ask on my initial calls, you’ll be able to ensure you get all the information you need and eliminate bad-fit leads.
And I’ve put together this initial call script — and additional bonuses — for you to use, today.
You’re Protected By My ‘Smile On Your Face’ Guarantee
That means I want you to have a smile on your face, no matter what. If you’re unhappy or dissatisfied with the Initial Call Script, reply to your receipt and let me know that you’d like a refund. I’ll take care of that asap.
Order Your Initial Call Script Today!
You can order Your Initial Call Script today. It’s available for purchase right now, along with all the bonuses. You’ll receive:
- Your Initial Call Script for qualifying your leads on your first call, including scripts to follow for all four parts of the call, ten qualifying questions, seven follow-up questions, two email outlines, and much more.
- Bonus #1: The 15-Minute Guide to ‘Why’ Conversations — Teaching you how to dig deeper in your conversations by asking the most important question of all: “Why?”
- Bonus #2: How To Get More Clients Without Spending More Time Marketing — In this pre-recorded 45-minute video presentation, you’ll learn how to get more clients without spending more time on your marketing.
- Bonus #3: Pipedrive Sales CRM 45-Day Extended Trial — Pipedrive is the CRM (Customer Relationship Management)) software that I use, recommend, and recorded a course on (Pipeline Essentials). With this, you’ll receive a 45-Day extended trial on Pipedrive’s ‘Gold’ plan.
You’ll receive all of this with your purchase. Have the exact words and questions to say to qualify your leads with the Initial Call Script.