Free Email Courses
Enjoy these free courses to help you level up your skills.
- Client Intake Cheat Sheet – You'll learn how to create a client intake process that saves you time and headache.
- Free Email Outreach Course – You'll learn the secret behind writing emails that builds a relationship with the person you're emailing (and focus on them, instead of you).
- Learn how to get POWERFUL client testimonials – In The Ultimate Guide to Client Testimonials, you’ll learn everything you need to know to get the best possible testimonials from your clients.
- Get On Podcasts – You’ll learn the secrets between finding, pitching, and appearing on podcasts as a guest expert.
- Content Promotion Checklist – You spend all that time creating it, but once you click publish, what then?
Videos and Video Interviews
Regularly, I sit down with a colleague or subject matter expert (SME) to have a recorded video conversation about a relevant topic or question.
Finally got the chance to catch up on your ‘get more clients’ lecture, brilliant stuff, so informative! — Rob Cubbon
- Get More Clients Without Spending More Time Marketing
- LinkedIn Lead Generation
- Initial Salls Calls for Consultants
- The Qualified Business Income Deduction
- How to stand out in a sea of competition
- Podcast Outreach: MicroConf 2016
- Why Build An Audience As A Freelancer
- Is Your Website Making These Mistakes?
- How to Find New Work Fast: A Freelancer's Guide to Outreach
- The Three Steps To Defining (And Finding) Your Dream Client
- Kurt Elster on "Podcasting as a Consultant" and "Getting over 'The Fear' of Guesting"
- Nick Disabato on "The Podcasting Experience"
- Mojca Marš on "Podcasting as a Consultant"
- Video Q&A on Outreach Marketing
This list is coming together and will be added shortly.
These are all PDF downloads.
- Get More Clients With Outreach Marketing — You’ll learn the fundamentals behind running a successful outreach campaign. Use these principles to stimulate conversations with decision makers, prospects, and clients
- Interview your client and propose a value-based price — You’ll learn how to interview your client and propose a value-based price for a project.
- Guide on Value-Based Pricing Prospecting Questions — Recommended questions on Establishing Business Objectives, Measures of Success, and Value and Assessing Your Personal Contribution To The Project.
- How To Write A Pitch To Guest On A Podcast — If you're approaching podcasts as a guest, then the strength of your pitch is often the key element.
- Podcast Tours: Telling Your Unique Story — Learn how to identify and tell you unique story on a podcast.
- Podcast Tours: Identifying Podcasts — Learn how to identify podcasts for outreach for your Podcast Tour.
- Podcast Tours: Identifying Your Topics — Learn how to identify the topics you'll pitch for your Podcast Tour.
- Prospecting Phone and Email Swipe Scripts — You can use this collection of swipe templates (including the Prospecting Email Script and Prospecting Phone Script) as you identify, interview, and qualify your prospects.
- How To Find Anyone's Email Address — In this guide, you'll learn the different strategies, tactics, and tools that I recommend to find anyone's email address.
- Recommended Outreach Tools — Recommended tools you can use to make your outreach campaigns more efficient and effective.
- Outreach Email Templates — You can use this collection of email templates as a jumping off point for your outreach campaigns.
- Content Promotion Manual — Become a master at promoting your best articles with the Content Promotion Manual. This guide will show you the best steps to take to promote your best content.
- Content Promotion Checklist — Excerpted from the "Content Promotion Manual," this checklist will help you promote your next piece of content.
- The Freelancer's Guide To Delegating Your To Do List — This is a collection of the lessons, tips, and tactics I've found most useful when managing and delegating to-dos.
- Content Creation Blueprint — In this short guide, you'll get a blueprint for your content creation process.
- Quick Start Guide: Setting Up A Client Intake Process — You’ll learn how to set up a client intake and application.
These are other resources that don’t fit into the above categories
- Life Goals – A list of life goals. I update this as I cross goals off the list.
- MicroConf 2015 Recap – I was invited to ‘scribe’ the 2015 MicroConf talks. It was a great event and this recap is a great snapshot in time of the event, talks, and topics
These will be added soon
- Pipedrive Sales CRM 45-Day Gold Trial