Lead Generation Action Plan
A Lead Generation Action Plan is an opportunity for you to get clarity on the path to growing your business as an independent consultant or experienced freelancer.
Working together, we’ll review the business outcomes you want to achieve over the coming months, discuss your options, set goals, and define a plan for you to get there.
You’ll leave with a ‘do this, not that’ action plan to follow, outlining the top opportunities
Read on for more details about the Lead Generation Action Plan or click here to be taken to the cart to buy now and reserve your slot.
There are a number of benefits to working together on a Lead Generation Action Plan:
- First, we’ll begin bridging the gap between the outcomes you have in your head (more leads, more clients, more revenue, increased authority, a bigger team) and the projects and initiatives you need to implement to get there.
- Second, you’ll walk away with a handful of radically new ideas (as a result of us working together) that will get you even closer to the finish line.
When we work together, my job is to help you identify your goals and then give you feedback and strategic direction on your goals, so you know you’re doing what you need to do.
At the completion of our time together, you’ll receive an action plan and other deliverables to help you confidently move forward, including:
- A video recording of our conversation along with a summary of the major takeaways, including your objectives, goals, and options
- A written report identifying the highest-value opportunities in front of you, the best options for your business as you move forward
- A ‘do this, not that’ action plan for you to follow, acting as direction for the coming months
Before the call, you’ll share your biggest business or marketing challenges and questions with me through Business Health Analysis, a detailed assessment that lets me learn about your business, your challenges, and how I can help the most.
“What if I don’t know what question to ask?”
Every Lead Generation Action Plan comes with the Business Health Analysis, my detailed assessment and questionnaire.
The Business Health Analysis is a detailed assessment that will help you start thinking critically about your business and your marketing and identify the questions on your mind. Plus,the Business Health Analysis helps me learn about you and your business so I can understand where I can help you the most.
“By completing the Business Health Analysis, I had a much more clear understanding of my business’ (and my marketing’s) strengths, weaknesses, and goals.”
– Jacklyn Deans, Ecommerce Consultant, Flash + Color
On our call, we’ll discuss your business, your goals, and the marketing you’re already doing. On the call, I’ll contribute my insight into your available options and answer any questions you have.
After the call, I’ll put together an action plan for you to follow to generate more leads and grow. In your action plan, I’ll summarize the major takeaways from our meeting and contribute my insight and expertise to the different options at hand for your business and the best path for you to follow to achieve your growth goals. (You can expect to receive your deliverables within ~7 business days of our call.)
Ready to get started?
Lead Generation Action Plan are only $1,500. Once you pay, you’ll receive an email with your next steps, your Business Health Analysis, and your link to book a time for our call.
Questions? You can reach out to me at [email protected].