Are you curious about what goes into getting a great testimonial from a client? (without the awkwardness)
In The Ultimate Guide to Client Testimonials, you’ll learn everything you need to know to get the best possible testimonials from your clients. No joke. No up-sells. No charge. No fooling. Just actionable information for you and your freelance business, indie consultancy, or agency.
You’ll get the exact words to use to get jaw-dropping testimonials from your clients. Plus, answers (and instructions) for questions like:
- Why should you ask for a testimonial?
- How will testimonials help your business?
- Is it ever too late to ask for a testimonial?
- What does a ‘good’ testimonial look like? What about an ‘okay’ one?
- What specific next steps can you take this week to get a testimonial from a client?
You’ll find answers to all those and more in The Ultimate Guide to Client Testimonials.
Get The Testimonial Guide
Enter your email address in the form below and click the ‘Get Your Report’ button. You’ll receive immediate access to The Ultimate Guide to Client Testimonials.
This was made by Meg Cumby (“I help consultants get effective social proof without the awkwardness”) and Kai Davis