Get on podcasts as a guest with this simple, repeatable process
Podcast Outreach covers just the things you need to know to get on podcasts, with simple terminology, concise format, and vital information on how to get on podcasts as a guest.
Want to become known as an authority and expert, build up a library of speaking experience, and reach your audience?
All it takes is investing a few hours in setting up your very own Podcast Tour.
The question is how do you help more people become aware that you exist?
How do you take them from saying
I've never heard of this person
Who is this person I keep hearing about? I've got to learn more!
When it comes to reaching your audience, maybe you've thought about it all and tried some:
- Content Marketing, to reach your dream buyers through blog posts and articles
- Social Media Marketing, to reach your dream buyers on Twitter or through Facebook Posts
- Pay-per-Click Advertising, to reach your dream buyers through Google and Facebook Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization, to reach your dream buyers as they're going on a search journey in Google
Perhaps these are systems that used to work for your business, but just aren't bringing in the people, customers, or sales that you need.
Or maybe you're wondering what you should use to reach more people like your 'dream buyers' and help make them aware of you, your business, and how you can help them.
What if there was an easy way to get in the ears of potential customers?
You can, by appearing on podcasts as a guest.
When you guest on a podcast, you're able to tell the listeners about your business, product, or service.
You can ask your 'dream buyers' listening to the episode to raise their hands and tell you that they're interested in learning more about how you can help them.
And then, you'll have new visitors, new prospects, new leads for your business.
All from following the Podcast Outreach system the helps you identify podcasts, contact the hosts, pitch yourself as a guest, and appear on the podcast.
We literally haven't gotten a "no thanks" yet — we've gotten a few no replies that we're still following up with, but literally not a single "you're not qualified".
— Kennedy Collins, Founder, Ohmcoach
What if you had a repeatable, step-by-step system that you could use to get on podcasts?
There are hundreds of articles out there that promise to show you how to reach your audience, but most of them promise results… and follow the same formula:
- Post articles to your blog
- Share your articles on social media
From experience, you know it isn't that simple.
There's more to getting high-quality traffic, visitors, and leads than blogging and sharing articles on social media.
Technorati Media, in their Digital Influencer Report, said this:
With regard to overall sources for information on the internet, blogs and influencers rank among the top five 'most trustworthy' sources.
Technorati Media, Digital Influencer Report
By leveraging podcast hosts — a type of influencer who have built up a pre-existing audience — to reach an audience of your dream listeners, you'll be able to get outsized results.
Let me ask you this:
- What if you — weekly — were speaking to an audience of 50, 500, or 5,000?
- What if when a visitor showed up at your website, they were already a warm referral from a trusted source in your industry?
- What if every visitor who showed up at your website know who you were and understood exactly how you could help them?
After I sent my first email I was booked to record on a large podcast with over 100 episodes that reached an audience of my dream buyers!
— Mojca Marš, Consultant, Super Spicy Media
Presenting, Podcast Outreach
The best way to reach your dream buyers is by appearing on podcasts they listen to.
Podcast Outreach will help you totally transform your approach to appearing on podcasts as a guest.
In my work helping business owners — consultants, product creators, and software companies — reach their target audience, I developed a repeatable, scalable, step-by-step system to help you get on podcasts.
The beauty of this system is that it is industry agnostic. It doesn't matter what industry or audience you're focused on reaching, you can use the Podcast Outreach system to attract high-quality, relevant, ready to buy visitors to your business.
With Podcast Outreach, you're investing in a repeatable, step-by-step system that you can use to get on podcasts.
When you read Podcast Outreach, you'll learn an in-depth system and strategy that you can use to generate high-quality leads for your business.
Traffic that comes as a 'warm referral' from podcasts that are trusted sources of information.
Order Podcast Outreach Today!
With your order, you'll receive:
- Podcast Outreach, the book that shows you the complete, step-by-step process to get on podcasts as a guest
- 12 Expert Video Interviews, teaching you how to get on podcasts as a guest
- 32 Email Templates that you can copy, customize, and send as part of your Podcast Tour
Get answers to your most pressing 'How do I get on podcasts?' questions
Podcast Outreach answers the question I most often get about how you can get on podcasts. You'll learn:
- What a podcast tour is and it makes sense for you
- How to coordinate your own podcast tour
- How to know what topics to pitch to a host for their audience
- How you can stand out from your competition
- How to best prepare for a podcast interview
- How you can make sure that you know all the most important points to mention
- How to effectively turn listeners into leads
- How you can politely and persistently follow-up with podcast hosts
This is your manual to get on podcasts.
What's Included With Podcast Outreach?
Podcast Outreach: The Book
This book will help you navigate the full podcast outreach process. Using case studies and specific step-by-step instructions, you'll learn a specific, repeatable method for attracting traffic.
11 Chapters and 200+ pages of actionable, step-by-step information on how to proactively outreach to podcast hosts to reach your dream buyers.
Email Template Library
32 best practice email templates to use to reach podcast hosts, get referrals to other podcasts, and follow up effectively.
With these email templates, you'll be able to get started immediately, building relationships with influencers in your industry and promoting your expertise.
Expert Video Interviews
These 12 video expert interviews will teach you how to implement the right strategies to get on podcasts.
- "What are Podcast Tours? How do you get started?" with Rob Walling
- "Preparing as a Podcast Guest" with Matt Inglot
- "Getting Over The Fear of Podcasting" and "Podcasting as a Consultant" with Kurt Elster
- "The Podcasting Experience" with Nick Disabato
- "Podcasting as a Consultant" with Mojca Marš
- "Podcasting Equipment, Technique, and Mindset" with Philip Morgan
Getting Replies To Your Podcast Outreach Emails
- "Outreach Strategies" with Jake Jorgovan
- "Audience Research, Copywriting, Landing Pages, and Jobs To Be Done" with Joanna Wiebe
- "Writing Effective Emails, Calls To Action, and Landing Pages" with Liston Witherall
- "Writing an Effective Email" with Robert Williams
- "The Important of Positioning" with Philip Morgan
- "Effective Follow Up" with Steli Efti
My "Smile On Your Face" Refund Guarantee
I want you to have a smile on your face.
If you are less than 100% satisfied with your purchase, just email me and say so.
Once I hear from you, I will immediately click "Refund" and return 100% of your money to you, no questions asked.