[no_toc] Want to Get On Podcasts with your own podcast tour? It’s within your reach, dear reader.
Check out these free articles and resources that I’ve put together running podcast tours for myself and my clients. I promise you’ll enjoy them. They’re educational and actionable.
Looking for more help? I’ve got you covered:
- You can read my book Podcast Outreach and get the exact formula to follow to research podcasts + suggest yourself as a guest + build your audience (http://podcastoutreach.com)
- You can book a 1-on-1 Get On Podcasts Clarity Call and get my recommendations for your unique situation + audience (https://calendly.com/kaid/podcast-clarity-call)
- You can hire me to create your Digital Outreach Plan, a plan for you, and your podcast tour. Digital Outreach Plans include personalized email templates, lists of podcasts to contact, suggested topics, resources, guidance, and more. (https://kaidavis.com/courses/get-on-podcasts/digital-outreach-plan/)
- You can hire me for a Done-for-You Podcast Tour. Get onto podcasts as a guest with this done-for-you service. (https://kaidavis.com/courses/get-on-podcasts/done-for-you/)
Interested in working together? You can apply to work together right here.
Free Podcast Tour Articles and Resources
- “I love how the book has one singular goal: Get you on podcasts!”
- “I want to be an influencer, Kai!”
- "How do I build a list of influencers in my industry?"
- Ask Kai: What should I do to promote a great article, product, or course?
- Authority Interviews
- Become a Follow-Up Fanatic
- Becoming a “Consulting Niche Celebrity”
- Damn. Fine?
- Get More Website Traffic: Record a Podcast Interview
- How can I use podcasts to get more traffic?
- How do I create a list of podcast owners I should reach out to about appearing?
- How do I get more traffic?
- How do you write an email to get on a podcast?
- How to find anyone’s email address
- How to get on podcasts
- How To Promote Your Content and Grow Your Audience
- Oiling Your Pipeline
- Podcast Guest Audio Preparation Checklist
- Podcast Tours For Freelancers: The One Thing To Focus On
- The Magic Google Search
- The Secret to Getting Your Outreach Emails Opened…
- What's the best use of the link in the "show notes" for a podcast episode?
- When should you start reaching out to podcast hosts?
- Why guest on podcasts?
- Write Great Emails
- Writing An Email Pitching a Guest Post
- ZenCastr: Super Easy Multi-Track Podcast Recording