Are you curious about what goes into getting a great testimonial from a client?
Maybe you’ve been wondering, “what questions should I ask to get a POWERFUL testimonial?”
In The Ultimate Guide to Testimonials (co-authored by Meg Cumby and Kai Davis), you’ll learn everything you need to get the best possible testimonials from your clients.
No joke. No up-sells. No fooling. Just actionable information for you and your agency, indie consultancy, or freelance business.
Enter your email in the form on this page and receive this guide (100% free).
You’ll get the words to use to get jaw-dropping testimonials from your clients. Plus, answers (and instructions) for the following questions:
- Why and how will testimonials help your business?
- Why should you ask for a testimonial?
- What questions should you ask to get a great testimonial from a client?
- When is the best time to ask for a testimonial?
- What does a ‘strong’ testimonial look like? What about a ‘weak’ testimonial?
- What are the six different types of testimonials you can use as social proof?
- What should you do if a client goes AWOL/non-responsive after you ask for a testimonial?
- How can you get the best, most result-focused testimonial possible?
- Is it ever too late to ask for a testimonial?
- How can you use testimonials in your work?
- What specific next steps should you take this week to get more testimonials from your clients?
All that - and more - in The Ultimate Guide to Testimonials, written by Meg Cumby and Kai Davis.
- Kai Davis
Your Next Step
Enter your email address in the form below and click the 'Get Your Report' button.
You'll receive immediate access to The Ultimate Guide To Testimonials.