If you’re reading this page, it means that you’ve received one of my business cards.
I don’t give my business cards out to just anyone.
Only to the people I want to keep in touch with. If you’re reading this, it means you probably do awesome work, are nice to hang out with, and might have a bit of interest in my marketing work.
- Write. I write and publish a DAILY letter on marketing yourself as a freelancer/consultant. (https://kaidavis.com/articles/)
- Host and Guest On Podcasts. I’m the host of Get More Leads and co-host of The Freelancers’ Show. Make Money Online is currently on hiatus.
- Write Books. I’ve written or co-authored 7+ books and courses on marketing for freelancers and consultants.
- Marketing Coaching for Freelancers and Consultants, I offer 1-on-1 coaching on marketing and business for freelancers and consultants. This is a small, independent coaching and mentoring practice that I run. I teach freelancers and consultants how to fill their pipeline with marketing habits and build a more stable business.
- Lastly, my biography and contact information — for conferences, press, interviews, etc.
I have a secret, private, insiders-only newsletter in addition to my regular newsletter — and you aren’t allowed to tell anyone about it. I watch who signs up for it like a hawk.
This newsletter is sporadic, and you’ll get my regular, daily letters in addition, but these contain more insider content about the industry (consulting, marketing, outreach, etc.) and may or may not be highly opinionated.
This newsletter also contains early announcements of new events or products and newly-opened slots for my consulting services, a few days before they go out to the general public.
I know, I know — you’re on a million newsletters already. But I assure you that my private list is extremely valuable and worth your time. You can sign up he
And That’s It
Your next step? Send me an email and say hello.
I would seriously, genuinely love it if you reached out and just said hello.
Thanks so much for reading. It was wonderful to meet you. Have an awesome day.