Kai Davis – Author and Outreach Consultant
Hello! I’m Kai Davis. I:
- Help Educational Product Creators (ebook authors, course creators, and people who sell services or products online) grow their audience and increase their revenue.
- Teach Consultants, Freelancers, and Agency Owners how to build a solid pipeline for their business.
There are only so many things one can do in a year, so I’ve intentionally limited the scope of where and how I’m focusing my attention. Curious? Read on:
- Helping Educational Product Creators grow their audience and increase their revenue. I’m the owner of Double Your Audience, a small, independent consultancy that focuses on helping Educational product creators (ebook authors, course creators, and people who sell services or products online) grow their audience and increase their revenue. I’ll help you define new lines of business, get more customers, and manage your most valuable relationships. Curious about working together? Read about my services and then reserve a confidential consultation so we can discuss your business.
- Co-Hosting Make Money Online. I co-host Make Money Online, a humble podcast about reckless, unfettered businesses domination as an independent consultant. I co-host the podcast with my friend nickd. You should subscribe to Make Money Online.
- Teaching consultants, freelancers, and agency owners how to build a solid pipeline for their business. I’m the director of the Double Your Freelancing Academy, a 7-month live course that teaches you how to build a solid pipeline for your business, no matter if you’re an agency owner, have a large team, or are an independent freelancer or consultant. Applications are now open. (Mention that you applied after reading this and I’ll send you a personal gift as a thank you).
- Writing books, publishing articles, creating resources. The best way to know when I write something new, release a new podcast episode, or share something exciting is to click here and sign up for my letters. I’ve written or co-authored three books: The Outreach Blueprint, a book that will teach you how to build an outreach system to email anyone and get a response. Podcast Outreach, a book that will teach you how to appear as a guest on the podcasts that your ‘dream buyers’ listen to and convert them from listeners into subscribers and members of your audience. The Independent Consulting Manual, a book I masterminded and served as the editor and publisher for, collecting essays from 13 master consultants on how to run a successful, independent consulting agency.
- Participating in an Intentional Mastermind Community. I’m a member of a small, private mastermind of other consultants. Yes, they are amazing. Yes, I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of this. No, you cannot join. We co-wrote the Independent Consulting Manual, I suggest purchasing a copy.
- “Making Burning Man Great Again.” I’m one-third of the team supporting a Burning Man camp, appearing this coming year at Burning Man. More information to come soon.
The above things are where I’m focusing my time and attention. If you’re interested in working together in a way that isn’t listed above, alas, I most likely will have to say no. That means no taking on unpaid work (even Skype calls). If you’d like to learn more about working with me in a consulting capacity, you should read more about my services.
However, I’d appreciate you taking the time to sign up for my weekly letters and to ask me questions, if you have any, on my Ask Me Anything page.
You can also reach my assistant at email@example.com. She’ll be able to answer your question by directing you to an article I’ve written, an interview I’ve participated in, or a product I’ve created — or connect you with me if it seems like I can help you reach your goals.
p.s., wondering how to get started and what to do next? Click here and enter your email address to get my free 5-day course on outreach. You’ll learn a streamlined, easy to follow system for managing your most valuable relationships and building new ones.
p.p.s., Need my bio or headshot for an interview? It’s over here. Want to invite me to speak on your podcast? You can do that here. Have a question for me? Ask Me Anything on my AMA page.